The Meierhof.
Seminar facility & clubroom

The Meierhof.
Seminar facility &

The Meierhof was constructed in the 17th century and used to be a big square complex. It originally served as the main working centre from which the lord’s lands were managed. The complex contained essential elements of the estate including the stables, smithy, cabinetmaker, carpenter, wagon-maker, other workshops and accommodation for seasonal workers, some of which can still be seen today.

Nowadays, the Meierhof features stalls for horses (currently unused), seasonal workers’ accommodation and a conference facility with elegant arch-roofed club rooms, plus a seminar room capable of holding up to 200 guests.
Please contact us for more information:
Pay a virtual visit to the building via the following 3D model…

Engraving from approx. 1650

Photo gallery